Adept's mission is to build Useful General Intelligence. We are solving open problems in AI in order to train models that can do arbitrary things on a computer, and we are solving open product problems in order to package these models into a form factor that best enhances human experience and performance.
We’ve recently raised a $350M Series B led by General Catalyst and Spark, on top of a $65M Series A in 2022 with Addition and Greylock. We’re fortunate to be supported by amazing firms and angels such as Chris Re, Andrej Karpathy, Root Ventures, Howie Liu, Dara Khosrowshahi, and others, and were recently highlighted by Forbes. Adept is backed by a coalition of strategic partners, including Atlassian, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and Workday.
We're looking for passionate team members who want to swing for the fences to accomplish our mission, are excited by a startup environment where the hardest problems are yet to be solved, and are eager to learn and collaborate together in our San Francisco office.
For more information, check out our blog!
What You'll Achieve
- Build a seamless, intuitive front-end for our product
- Work closely with research and engineering to create a wonderful end-to-end user experience
- Collaborate with Product and Design to build interface prototypes that can show the capabilities of our ML models across several tools
- Design and build demos for our internal models to help us understand and explore the capabilities of our current models
- Build an interface for human feedback collection to address key research questions
Skills You'll Need to Bring
- Relevant startup experience or building products from the ground up
- Able to handle ambiguous requirements and work with designers to synthesize user workflows into beautiful and useful interfaces
- 6+ years experience with leading design and implementation for user facing products
- High agency with UI design and implementation; you are an expert in JS frameworks and libraries like React, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Can rapidly prototype and iterate quickly as required; able to collaborate with a designer, PM, and back-end engineer easily
- A passion for how people engage with technology
- An interest in building tools that improve human capability and creativity
- Good to have: familiarity with technologies outside of the front-end domain such as backend technologies or ML
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage - 100% for employees
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation time for exempt employees
- 4 remote weeks per year - work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Daily meals for those in our comfortable SF office
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly
Something looks off?