Adept's mission is to build Useful General Intelligence. We are solving open problems in AI in order to train models that can do arbitrary things on a computer, and we are solving open product problems in order to package these models into a form factor that best enhances human experience and performance.
We’ve recently raised a $350M Series B led by General Catalyst and Spark, on top of a $65M Series A in 2022 with Addition and Greylock. We’re fortunate to be supported by amazing firms and angels such as Chris Re, Andrej Karpathy, Root Ventures, Howie Liu, Dara Khosrowshahi, and others, and were recently highlighted by Forbes. Adept is backed by a coalition of strategic partners, including Atlassian, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and Workday.
We're looking for passionate team members who want to swing for the fences to accomplish our mission, are excited by a startup environment where the hardest problems are yet to be solved, and are eager to learn and collaborate together in our San Francisco office.
For more information, check out our blog!
We’re hiring engineers on our team across several different roles. If you want to build large, greenfield software projects geared toward accomplishing ambitious goals, and have a willingness to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
Tool Use team
General Software Engineering Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Relevant experience with designing and building software systems either as a full-stack engineer or back-end engineer
- Preferred if you have previously worked with building and serving machine learning models
- Expertise in building scalable web applications and optimizing them to reduce latency and increase throughput
- High standard of execution speed; “no job is too small” attitude to get things done
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You're willing and able to quickly learn how to do new things that nobody on the team has done before
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage - 100% for employees
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation time for exempt employees
- 4 remote weeks per year - work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Daily meals for those in our comfortable SF office
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly
Something looks off?