Lead Product Manager - Enterprise Solutions
Adept's mission is to build Useful General Intelligence. We are solving open problems in AI in order to train models that can do arbitrary things on a computer, and we are solving open product problems in order to package these models into a form factor that best enhances human experience and performance.
We’ve recently raised a $350M Series B led by General Catalyst and Spark, on top of a $65M Series A in 2022 with Addition and Greylock. We’re fortunate to be supported by amazing firms and angels such as Chris Re, Andrej Karpathy, Root Ventures, Howie Liu, Dara Khosrowshahi, and others, and were recently highlighted by Forbes. Adept is backed by a coalition of strategic partners, including Atlassian, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and Workday.
We're looking for passionate team members who want to swing for the fences to accomplish our mission, are excited by a startup environment where the hardest problems are yet to be solved, and are eager to learn and collaborate together in our San Francisco office.
For more information, check out our blog!
What you'll achieve
- Deeply understand enterprise user personas (e.g., sales, HR, IT, ops) and opportunities for Adept to provide value to their workflows
- Collaborate with Adept’s strategic partners on integration with knowledge worker tools; develop detailed product roadmaps for joint solutions, including feature prioritization, release planning, and go-to-market strategies
- Manage the entire product lifecycle for these joint solutions, from ideation to launch and ongoing support
- Deeply understand enterprise deployment needs e.g., data security, SLAs and develop Adept’s approach to meeting said needs
- Act as the primary interface to other Adept teams, including partnerships, engineering, and design to coordinate resources and ensure good internal communication
Skills and Qualifications that you'll need to bring:
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on knowledge workers as users
- Proven track record of designing and launching magical end-user experiences and deploying in enterprise; nice to have experience building successful joint solutions with partners
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong interest in AI / ML
The pay range for this position in California is $225,000 - $300,000yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, candidate location, and experience.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage - 100% for employees
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation time for exempt employees
- 4 remote weeks per year - work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Daily meals for those in our comfortable SF office
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly