Lead Product Manager - Natural Language Interface
Adept's mission is to build Useful General Intelligence. We are solving open problems in AI in order to train models that can do arbitrary things on a computer, and we are solving open product problems in order to package these models into a form factor that best enhances human experience and performance.
We’ve recently raised a $350M Series B led by General Catalyst and Spark, on top of a $65M Series A in 2022 with Addition and Greylock. We’re fortunate to be supported by amazing firms and angels such as Chris Re, Andrej Karpathy, Root Ventures, Howie Liu, Dara Khosrowshahi, and others, and were recently highlighted by Forbes. Adept is backed by a coalition of strategic partners, including Atlassian, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and Workday.
We're looking for passionate team members who want to swing for the fences to accomplish our mission, are excited by a startup environment where the hardest problems are yet to be solved, and are eager to learn and collaborate together in our San Francisco office.
For more information, check out our blog!
What you'll achieve
- Own the roadmap for Adept’s first products — natural language interfaces to computing
- Deeply understand user needs for this nascent product category
- Lead the launch of our first products, including product positioning, user onboarding, waitlist engagement, alpha/beta community management
- Drive Adept’s product culture; define overall product team processes (e.g., milestones, feature and bug prioritization) and lead engagement with research, engineering, and other teams at Adept
- Define and analyze key product metrics
- Develop and implement growth strategies for user acquisition, engagement, and retention; test and iterate on a rapid cadence
Skills and Qualifications that you'll need to bring:
- 7-10 years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of building thoughtful, beloved products for consumers
- Prior experience launching a brand new product to consumers, from alpha to GA and beyond
- Passion for creating magical and transformative product experiences
- Experience developing and implementing successful growth strategies for consumer-facing products
- Strong interest in generative AI, experience with AI tools as a user (experience building AI tools not required)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with highly technical teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ideally, experience building and managing product teams
The pay range for this position in California is $225,000 - $300,000yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, candidate location, and experience.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage - 100% for employees
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation time for exempt employees
- 4 remote weeks per year - work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Daily meals for those in our comfortable SF office
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly
Something looks off?