Founding Account Executive
Adept is working to advance a people-centric approach to AI that optimizes for what’s actually most useful for people and their work. You can see this approach in the technology we’re building: models that are trained to use software and take actions just as a person would.
We’ve recently raised a $350M Series B led by General Catalyst and Spark, on top of a $65M Series A in 2022 with Addition and Greylock. We’re fortunate to be supported by amazing firms and angels such as Chris Re, Andrej Karpathy, Root Ventures, Howie Liu, Dara Khosrowshahi, and others, and were recently highlighted by Forbes. Adept is backed by a coalition of strategic partners, including Atlassian, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and Workday.
We're looking for passionate team members who want to swing for the fences to accomplish our mission, are excited by a startup environment where the hardest problems are yet to be solved, and are eager to learn and collaborate together in our San Francisco office.
For more information, check out our blog!
Adept is building its founding account executive team and is seeking talented individuals to play a pivotal role in driving our enterprise sales efforts and sharing Adept’s product and mission with the greater community. You will be responsible for identifying, nurturing, and closing deals with high-value enterprise clients.
- Own the entire sales pipeline
- Research and identify potential enterprise clients, build and manage a pipeline of prospects, and develop a deep understanding of their business needs and challenges.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers within target enterprises. You'll be the primary point of contact and trusted advisor for these clients.
- Play a pivotal role in defining our sales strategy
- Study up-to-date market trends and data to design and develop innovative strategies towards engaging partnerships and increase sales activity
- Be an expert on our products and services, as well as industry trends, and effectively identify and communicate how our solutions can benefit the client's business.
- Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitors to inform our product development and sales strategies.
- 5+ years of startup experience, ideally with emerging technologies and a consultative, solutions-oriented B2B sales approach.
- Demonstrated experience working in a greenfield environment - we are building our sales function from the ground up.
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales strategies and strategies, including experience working with enterprise tools.
- Proven experience consistently exceeding quota goal, manage intricate sales cycles, and secure deals in enterprise field.
- Remarkable communication and negotiation skills.
- High in agency and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- An interest in and/or experience with AI systems.
The pay range for this position in California is $160,000—$220,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, candidate location, and experience. We also offer competitive equity packages in the form of stock options and a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage - 100% for employees
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation time for exempt employees
- 4 remote weeks per year - work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Daily meals for those in our comfortable SF office
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly