Customer Solutions Manager
Adept is working to advance a people-centric approach to AI that optimizes for what’s actually most useful for people and their work. You can see this approach in the technology we’re building: models that are trained to use software and take actions just as a person would.
We’ve recently raised a $350M Series B led by General Catalyst and Spark, on top of a $65M Series A in 2022 with Addition and Greylock. We’re fortunate to be supported by amazing firms and angels such as Chris Re, Andrej Karpathy, Root Ventures, Howie Liu, Dara Khosrowshahi, and others, and were recently highlighted by Forbes. Adept is backed by a coalition of strategic partners, including Atlassian, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and Workday.
We're looking for passionate team members who want to swing for the fences to accomplish our mission, are excited by a startup environment where the hardest problems are yet to be solved, and are eager to learn and collaborate together in our San Francisco office.
For more information, check out our blog!
Join our expanding Go-to-Market (GTM) team as a Customer Solutions Manager, where you'll lead customer-facing deployments of Adept’s groundbreaking AI teammate. You'll play a crucial role in managing individual customer accounts, ensuring that Adept’s solutions consistently deliver transformative results.
In this role you’ll:
- Lead and coordinate agile, cross-functional teams comprising ML researchers, product engineers, product managers, and designers to innovate and deploy our AI Teammate in enterprise settings.
- Act as a pivotal link between Adept’s product development teams and our clients, facilitating effective communication of insights, progress, and maintaining alignment with client goals.
- Cultivate and expand customer relationships through regular engagement, providing updates, and ensuring continuous progress and satisfaction.
- Gain a deep understanding of each customer's unique needs and how Adept’s solutions effectively address them.
- Possess 4-5 years of experience in roles such as Engagement Manager, Team Lead, Solutions Architect, or similar positions in management consulting or product management.
- Demonstrated ability in leading agile teams, particularly those with a technical focus, and a track record of delivering high-value solutions to clients.
- Excellent client service skills, with a comfort and proficiency in customer-facing situations.
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex technical concepts in a way that is relatable and understandable to clients.
- Passion for harnessing cutting-edge AI research for practical, real-world applications.
The pay range for this position in California is $160,000—$220,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, candidate location, and experience. We also offer competitive equity packages in the form of stock options and a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage - 100% for employees
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation time for exempt employees
- 4 remote weeks per year - work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Daily meals for those in our comfortable SF office
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly