Engineering Manager, Product
Adept is working to advance a people-centric approach to AI that optimizes for what’s actually most useful for people and their work. You can see this approach in the technology we’re building: models that are trained to use software and take actions just as a person would.
We’ve recently raised a $350M Series B led by General Catalyst and Spark, on top of a $65M Series A in 2022 with Addition and Greylock. We’re fortunate to be supported by amazing firms and angels such as Chris Re, Andrej Karpathy, Root Ventures, Howie Liu, Dara Khosrowshahi, and others, and were recently highlighted by Forbes. Adept is backed by a coalition of strategic partners, including Atlassian, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and Workday.
We're looking for passionate team members who want to swing for the fences to accomplish our mission, are excited by a startup environment where the hardest problems are yet to be solved, and are eager to learn and collaborate together in our San Francisco office.
For more information, check out our blog!
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager who will help lead a team of full stack product engineers. You’ll work closely alongside our Head of Product Engineering, developing team goals, setting benchmarks, and driving execution on innovative new enterprise products built around our unique AI models.
As an Engineering Manager at Adept, you will:
- Manage, lead, and mentor engineers on the product engineering team
- Work closely with Engineering, GTM, Design and PM leadership to plan product strategy and build novel products
- Drive execution of software development, fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration
- Provide hands-on technical leadership to ensure a cohesive product experience and the right technical abstractions
- Work with enterprise customers to understand their needs and execute quickly
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Experience managing high performing and diverse software engineering teams
- Familiarity with full stack development, especially with Typescript and React
- Ability to work in a fast pace and navigate ambiguous situations at a startup
- Previous experience working as a frontend or full stack engineer and technical leader
- Strategic instincts and the ability to do the best thing for the company overall
The pay range for this position in California is $250,000- $350,000yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, candidate location, and experience.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage - 100% for employees
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation time for exempt employees
- 4 remote weeks per year - work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Daily meals for those in our comfortable SF office
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly