People Partner (HRBP)
All Day Kitchens
As a People Partner (HRBP) you will have a strategic, yet hands-on approach, to helping our HQ team (department leaders and managers) organize, develop and engage their teams. You will build and manage People programs and processes that drive individual and team performance and enhance engagement, while strengthening our culture and community across the company. We are looking for someone with strong consultative skills and passion for managing the details, who thrives in an ever-changing startup environment and is willing to contribute wherever necessary. This role reports to the Chief People Officer (CPO).
What you'll do:
- Work closely with our HQ department leaders to understand business needs and provide HR guidance that informs key decisions
- Develop and execute people strategies to complement or enhance our existing programs focused on onboarding, performance management, employee relations, learning, total rewards, and culture
- Develop and empower senior and middle managers to take accountability for the People needs and challenges within their organizations
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers and employees (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Lead annual performance management processes for assigned teams.
- Support individual and team effectiveness by advising client groups on organizational design, talent reviews, employee development, and retention
- Provide interpretation, counseling and training for employees and managers on policies and procedures, ensuring compliance
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations for HQ team.
- Manage full life-cycle talent acquisition for the HQ team, identifying needs, sourcing candidates and creating the process, participating in interviews, advising on offers
- 7+ years progressive Human Resources/People Ops experience, preferably in a technology, fast paced, and highly engaged environment with both hourly and salaried workforce.
- Working knowledge of multiple HR areas, including organizational design, talent and performance management, compensation, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, culture and engagement, and US employment laws
- Demonstrated background evaluating and implementing People programs and systems across HR generalist functions including building culture, onboarding, compensation planning, analytics, performance management, learning, and employee relations
- Experience coaching, influencing, and problem-solving with and for internal stakeholders
- Experience quickly diagnosing challenges, strategizing solutions, and implementing change
- Results/action orientation with strong planning and execution skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build trust and relationships quickly
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work regularly in our San Francisco (FiDi) office 3+ days per week
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or combination of education and relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience of progressive HR experience
- Experience working with salaried and hourly workforce preferred
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan and stock options
- Generous time off, including flexible PTO, holidays and company-paid parental leave
- A delicious monthly delivery stipend
At All Day Kitchens, our mission is to bring the joy of delicious food closer to everyone, everywhere. Join our tight-knit team, laser-focused on using technology and exceptional operational skills to deliver an amazing delivery experience.
All Day Kitchens is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive team. We believe strongly that our people, partners, and platform benefit from the most diverse range of perspectives. We believe that great people are at the core of great food experiences.
Something looks off?