At ALT, we envision a world where anything is an investable asset. Using trading cards, we’re establishing a proof of concept to create financial products that traditional financial institutions don’t support or recognize as collateral.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
ALT is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
What we are looking for:
What you bring to the table:
- You're a team player that finds ways to make the people around you better
- Ability to turn business and product ideas into engineering solutions
- You’re an excellent problem solver with strong ownership, and can ship solutions fast
- Excellent product instincts. You always think about the end user before making technical decisions
- 3+ years of software development experience, preferably in a high growth startup environment
- Experience programming in Python, Airflow, Datadog, Graphql, Postgres, AWS or similar technologies
- Experience working on data pipelines or a strong interest in learning
- Knowledge of the Hobby (trading card industry) is a plus
What you will get from us:
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- $200/month work-from-home stipend
- $100/month wellness stipend
- WeWork office Stipend
- 401(k) retirement benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)