Member of People Operations, Systems and Infrastructure
Other Engineering, People & HR, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
Our collective goal is to leverage the diversity of our team to strengthen all aspects of our business. As a Member of Anchorage Digital’s People Operations team, you will design and manage global HR systems, programs, processes, and policies. You will create and maintain "centers of excellence" for every moment in the employee lifecycle and employee questions. You will create and scale frictionless touchpoints for employees via automated workflows and self-serve materials.
This includes, but is not limited to, transitioning from a PEO to in-house benefits and payroll, implementing our new HRIS (Ceridian), and enhancing processes and workflows across immigration, leave process and administration, compensation, and compliance.
We have created the Factors of Growth & Impact to help Villagers better measure impact and articulate coaching, feedback, and the rich and rewarding learning that happens while exploring, developing, and mastering the capabilities and contributions within and outside of the Member of People Operations, Systems and Infrastructure role:
- Proficiency with at least one modern HRIS (Ceridian, Workday) and one payroll provider (PrismHR, Gusto, ADP, Papaya, etc.).
- Experience with independently processing payroll internationally, working with multiple vendors, pay periods and process flows.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Independently manage projects relating to implementation of all systems/vendors to support in house benefits.
- Work autonomously within the scope of team priorities, manage timelines, and set clear expectations for collaborators.
- Manage ambiguity to create clear, concise, and digestible processes, documentation, and presentations for our Villagers.
- Ensure that all projects incorporate existing policies and procedures to maintain consistency for our Villagers.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements, streamlining and process improvement to HR information systems and processes to improve the candidate and employee experience.
- Exposure to Total Rewards programs and their impact on a growing organization.
Communication and Influence:
- Lead with empathy when interacting and communicating with members of the Village and embody our culture within the domains of One Team, One Village, Creative & Curious, and Shared Consciousness.
- Contribute and add value to cross-functional projects across the Village, by working alongside members of the Village on a variety of projects.
- Collaborate within the People team and effectively communicate to drive shared consciousness across the different team functions.
- Effectively communicate policies and procedures and work with members of the Village on the need to shift thoughts or change established processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with managers and Villagers to establish trust and consistency.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience with payroll software (Ceridian, PrismHR, Gusto, ADP, Papaya, etc.)
- Proficiency with a modern HRIS (Ceridian, Workday, Lattice etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of global benefits administration
- Effective written and oral communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- A desire and ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- Experience implementing new HR Systems (ideally, Ceridian and/or Workday)
- Experience with migrating PEO to in-house benefits
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $85,000 - $105,000/yr (this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades.) This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.