Member of Engineering, Technical Project Manager
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
As a seasoned professional in grant management and technical project coordination, you’ll bring great impact while steering complex projects within the digital asset sector. Your expertise will lie in seamlessly coordinating with diverse stakeholders, both internal teams (e.g. engineering, sales, marketing) and external entities (e.g. government officials, consulting companies), to ensure successful project execution. With a deep understanding of regulatory frameworks, you’ll integrate compliance requirements into all project stages, contributing to effective communication and collaboration. Playing a pivotal role, you’ll help significantly expand Anchorage Digital's government grant portfolio, catalyzing the company's growth and prominence in this dynamic industry.
We have created the Factors of Growth & Impact to help Villagers better measure impact and articulate coaching, feedback, and the rich and rewarding learning that happens while exploring, developing, and mastering the capabilities and contributions within and outside of the Technical Project Manager role:
- Grant management with demonstrated skills in coordinating project activities, tracking progress, and ensuring compliance with grant-related objectives.
- Understand and manage technical deliverables in digital asset or related fields, ensuring alignment with grant stipulations and company goals.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Responsible for managing complex grant projects that involve coordination with multiple stakeholders. These include internal teams (engineering, sales, marketing), external entities (government officials, consulting companies), and engineering experts.
- Play a pivotal role in expanding the company's portfolio of government grants, significantly impacting Anchorage Digital's growth and presence in the digital asset sector.
- Understand regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with government grants, particularly in technical, engineering, or scientific domains.
- Incorporate regulatory knowledge into all stages of project management, from planning and execution to reporting and documentation.
- This experience will contribute to a deeper understanding of the projects under management and enable more effective communication with engineering teams.
Communication and Influence:
- Utilize exceptional communication skills for effective collaboration with diverse stakeholders, including grant bodies, internal teams, and external partners.
- Clearly articulate complex objectives, technical requirements, and project progress to stakeholders at various levels.
You may be a fit for this role, if you:
- Have prior experience in managing government grants, particularly in technology industries.
- Are proficient in project management tools and methodologies specifically suited to managing technical projects.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have a background or experience in blockchain technology, digital assets, cryptocurrency, or related fields.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.