Software Engineer, Full Stack
Arcus is powering the data economy.
We’re building the Arcus intelligent data exchange to create a liquid market for data. The strength of your AI models depends on the relevance and quality of the signals in the data that they’re trained on. With the Arcus platform, consumers can automatically enrich their ML models with high value external signals by bidding on data sources and are matched to data producers who monetize and distribute their data. Arcus helps users improve their AI outcomes and creates a liquid market for data.
What You'll Do
As a founding engineer at Arcus, you will be responsible for building the core features and functionality of the Arcus data exchange and product. You will work closely with our founders, customers and the rest of the team to simplify the complex world of data and machine learning into an intuitive and powerful interface.
Our stack is built in Golang, Python, React, Typescript, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Own product features that create a delightful and seamless user experience.
- Own your features end-to-end and contribute across the stack.
- Design innovative user experiences for data consumers and producers alike.
- Work closely with customers to develop deep intuition around their requirements and wants to improve the product.
- Define the future and culture of Arcus with your initiative and feedback.
Who You Are
- You have a demonstrated track record of excellence, across any field or domain.
- Excited to juggle multiple hats and work cross-functionally based on the needs of the business.
- Bias towards shipping rapidly and iterating on customer feedback.
- Extreme passion for ownership, learning and growth.
Something looks off?