Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Arcus is powering the data economy.
We’re building the Arcus intelligent data exchange to create a liquid market for data. The strength of your AI models depends on the relevance and quality of the signals in the data that they’re trained on. With the Arcus platform, consumers can automatically enrich their ML models with high value external signals by bidding on data sources and are matched to data producers who monetize and distribute their data. Arcus helps users improve their AI outcomes and creates a liquid market for data.
What You'll Do
As a founding engineer at Arcus, you will push the frontiers of our machine learning capabilities. You will work closely with our founders, customers and the rest of the team to produce step-change impact and define the future of data-centric AI.
Our stack is built in Golang, Python, React, Typescript, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Develop and rigorously evaluate novel ML methods and see them through from prototype to production.
- Lead innovative projects that will shape the AI capabilities of the Arcus platform.
- Develop a deep intuition of customer experience and user journeys to build innovative AI capabilities and define the future of data-centric AI.
- Define the future and culture of Arcus with your initiative and feedback.
Who You Are
- Bonus points for a PhD in machine learning, computer science or other related field.
- Passionate about keeping up with the existing state-of-the-art of ML and pushing the frontiers of the domain.
- Experience building production-worthy ML solutions using popular open source machine learning frameworks such as Pytorch, Tensorflow and Scikit-Learn.
- You have a demonstrated track record of excellence, across any field or domain.
- Excited to juggle multiple hats and work cross-functionally based on the needs of the business.
- Bias towards shipping rapidly and iterating on customer feedback.
- Extreme passion for ownership, learning and growth.
Something looks off?