Product Marketing Lead
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Monday, April 3, 2023
Capchase is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a service (SaaS) companies. Our mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights and community support. To carry out this mission, we've received $700M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like 01A Advisors (BrightHire, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
In a little over two years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 120 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 3K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.�
As the lead and sole product marketing hire you will serve as a cross functional bridge and help lead our go-to-market strategies for our products. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products (both established and new) and developing insights in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You will help create and execute campaign that drive growth. This is a highly cross functional role and you will work across the organization, partnering our marketing efforts with product, engineering, sales, and operations. For this role, you need to be a creative and quantitative thinker. This role is the glue that binds our product and go-to-market strategies to drive success by increasing awareness and building trust in our solutions, products and services to drive new sales and product adoption.
🚀 What you will do:
- Market intelligence. Be the expert on our customers, personas, who they are and what motivates them to buy, allowing you to shape our go to market strategy and product to benefit our customers.
- Become an expert in our products and build the use cases by persona and industry.
- Dive deep into our customers journeys and customer data and both measure what is successful and what is failing to help create effective marketing and sales campaigns.
- You know our competitors like the back of your hand: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future.
- Product positioning: You back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to create messaging that resonates with targeted buyers and improves sales channels and marketing materials.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team.
- Plan the launches of net-new products/features/partnerships and releases of existing products/features, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our sales team and help them be successful; create internal documents to train them on the problems and products we provide for our buyers and users.
🧠 What we are looking for:
- 5+ years B2B product marketing experience, preferably in fintech.
- An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to develop our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
- An analytical mindset and natural curiosity in tracking performance to learn, iterate and improve.
- Strong communication skills and ability to document and present work to cross-functional teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Capchase
Something looks off?