Senior Recruiter - EU
People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Capchase is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a service (SaaS) companies. Our mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights and community support. To carry out this mission, we've received $700M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like 01A Advisors (BrightHire, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
In a little over two years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 120 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 3K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.�
We’re looking for a driven and experienced Recruiter and HR Lead based in Spain who will support the day-to-day needs of the incredible talent we have across Capchase. This is not your typical HR role, you will drive significant business growth and make an immediate impact through your expertise in talent acquisition, organizational design, talent management strategy, and leadership coaching, all while acting as a steward of Capchase’s high-paced culture. As part of our People function, your goal is to execute on a recruiting plan and execute the talent strategy that drives Capchase’s success.
🚀 What you will do
- Partner daily with the VP of Technology and other leaders to formulate job descriptions and interview processes, pipeline updates, and other tactical initiatives related to hiring the best talent.
- Be responsible for developing an internal process in order to deliver a best-in-class candidate experience, from the first intro to the first day a candidate joins Capchase.
- Provide recruiting systems support (we use Lever, among other tools) and be responsible for maintaining accurate candidate tracking.
- Work with the broader People team with various projects across the employee lifecycle.
- Be a trusted listener and advisor to employees, leaders, and people managers.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective.
🧠 About you
- Desire to not only recruit (at least 10+ requisitions at a given time) but also help develop our next generation of leaders through executing on various HR initiatives and career development plans.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical recruiting and broader HR experience, preferably from both a corporate and/or agency environment.
- Prior experience successfully recruiting software engineers and engineering leaders across the entire technical stack across Europe and LATAM.
- Care deeply about building and maintaining a global culture of collaboration and inclusion.
- A genuine interest in technology is shown by continuous learning throughout your career.
- Skilled in offer negotiation, and awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends across multiple markets.
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
📊 Usefull info
- We have offices in downtown Madrid and Barcelona or you can work remotely if you prefer.
- Benefits: Private health insurance, food vouchers & gym sponsorship
- Stock options – we want everyone to be a part of the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Capchase
Something looks off?