Brand designer with motion skills - Mid level
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, Bill Pay, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region. Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as Coatue, GGV, General Catalyst, DST Global, monashees, Kaszek, Canary, A*, BoxGroup, SV Angel, GFC, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Goldman Sachs, and prominent angel investors.
We’re creating the future of how company finances are run and helping our customers be more successful. We aspire to empower companies to operate with agility and financial clarity, ultimately increasing the economic competitiveness of Latin America. We’re looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking for:
- Mastery of graphical design. We use Figma.
- Mastery of motion design. We use After and Principle.
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Create excellent wireframes and UX/UI flows.
- Graphically design functional web and mobile design.
- Share prototypes for feedback with stakeholders.
- Support roadmap on its completion.
- Plan and collaborate design system libraries with the team we collaborate a lot (Figma centered)
- Do market research (ideally understand financial products and b2b market)
- Work closely with developers to plan for and pass off emails and landing page designs, in addition to reviewing developed assets for quality control.
- Design visually compelling and effective direct-response assets including high-converting social, email campaigns, landing pages, paid social ads, and more.
- Work from creative briefs and address feedback from partners to re-work concepts.
- Work cross-functionally, partnering with internal teams to create visual consistency between product and brand marketing.
- Keep current with web design trends, technologies, and software, and apply this knowledge in everyday tasks. (I.A., Plugins, new technologies that help optimize our daily tasks)
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5-7+ years of experience in digital design, preferably in a intermediate.
- Strong portfolio showcasing digital design work and projects that demonstrate an understanding of UX/UI principles.
- Mastery of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, In-vision, and Figma.
- Exceptional eye for detail, including layout, typography, and color theory.
- Ability to strongly collaborate in a team environment, as well as work independently.
- Strong communication skills, capable of presenting ideas clearly and concisely.
- ENGLISH FLUENCY REQUIRED
The way we do things is as important as what we do. That is why we operate on a set of carefully-identified values. They are what we expect from ourselves and each other in our day-to-day.
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - Every voice counts; we value each other for our shared mission and contributions
* Shaping business finances in Latin America
* Driven by our 6 core values
* Proud of our inclusive and caring culture
* Certified as Top LinkedIn Startup
* Competitive salary & a robust stock ownership plan
* 100% flexible work model
* A set of benefits that are adaptable to your needs & way of life
* Opportunities for growth in a fast-paced environment
* A chance to shape B2B payments in Latin America and increase the region’s economic competitiveness