Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, a Bill Pay product, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform; already being used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region.
Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as GGV Capital, Coatue, DST Global Partners, General Catalyst, monashees, Acrew Capital, Kaszek, Citius, Canary, Citi Ventures, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Endeavor Catalyst, Goldman Sachs, Accial Capital, and prominent angel investors.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will:
- Work with coordinating departments to create and implement a decisive project plan and strategy from product development to launch.
- Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy, and business models.
- Partner with the marketing, engineer, data, and design teams to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mocks;
- Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing, and requesting constant updates from cross-functional teams.
- Collect, analyze and report on data and make adjustments to development plans as needed to facilitate a successful new product rollout.
- Represent the voice of the customer throughout the development process.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
Our requirements for this position are:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in product management.
- Previous experience with startups and product lifecycle.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, taking products from zero to one.
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Passion for conceiving, creating and designing useful, innovative products.
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, service operations at scale, and ability to go deep in technical areas.
- Ability to explain technical vision, roadmap, key solutions and technical architectures to all types of stakeholders.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, with structured and clear communication skills
Additional Skills & Plus
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically.
- The ability to wear many hats, learn quickly and change direction when needed.
- The ability to think creatively and critically about product features and user scenarios in the enterprise space.
- Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment.
- Great customer facing skills including the ability to rapidly establish and maintain personal and organizational credibility with Customers and Partners through deep delivery knowledge and effective communications required.
- Proven track record delivering on team's P&L or usage targets required.
- Superior communication skills in English.
- Growth mindset; drive to stay up to date with changes to enterprise technology required.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience