Finance Accounting Associate
We are looking for a Strategic Finance Analyst who will:
- General accounting procedures and perform the monthly closing process.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations every month for different balance accounts.
- Prepare on a monthly basis the income and payroll reconciliation.
- Actively participate in the Profit Plan process for different areas in the corporate operation.
- Prepare Intercompany Transactions, Income / Invoicing Records and Control AR and AP accounts.
- Collaborate with the Internal Control Audit and Statutory Audits for the sites and activities under the scope.
- Other activities assigned by supervisor or special requirements from management or company.
Our requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Advanced accounting/corporate finance acumen
- High English proficiency.
- Colombia tax knowledge required.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook) and accounting software.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze large data sets.
Additional Skills & Plus
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in a professional accounting firm.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.