Integrations Product Manager
- Identification of ERP system integration requirements
- Discovery and documentation of customer integration requirements.
- Implementation of standard integrations
- Direct contact with the client and technical support to the sales team on issues related to integration
- Constant communication with stakeholders and project monitoring
- Constant communication with technical areas in solving problems and implementing new solutions.
- Support and improvement of released projects
What we are looking:
- Maintain and organize a database of ongoing projects
- Efficient management of multiple projects
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure projects are completed successfully
- Manage communication and materials for stakeholders
- Great attention to detail and follow-through
- Analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience in technology, consulting or presales positions. (at least one year)
- Experience dealing directly with clients and handling objections.
- Experience in gathering technical customer requirements.
- Knowledge of ERPs/Accounting/Expense Management systems is a plus.
- knowledge about the acquisition process (Purchases) and accounting effects.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus, but not required.
- Technical knowledge of APIs, SFTP, IPaaS and security protocols such as VPN.
- Basic knowledge of programming.