Sr. Recruiting Coordinator
Coactive makes it easy to search, filter, and analyze visual content. Increasingly image and video data captures the content we watch, the products we buy, and the work we do, and already represents 80% of internet traffic. But rather than being an asset, visual content is often a tax or even a liability because it is so hard to work with and understand. Coactive solves this by bringing structure to unstructured data. Rather than spending months (or years) building complex infrastructure, data teams can unlock the value of their visual data in minutes to power use cases such as content understanding and moderation, search, and analytics.
Coactive was founded by experts who shaped the fields of high-performance deep learning and data-centric AI. We have the scars from building and working with the first generation of modern machine learning systems at Google, Meta (formerly Facebook), Pinterest, eBay, Lyft, and other leading organizations. Through our decades of experience, we have developed a playbook to democratize the toughest parts of machine learning systems; no PhD required.
As a Sr. Recruiting Coordinator, you will be an integral role working closely with our recruiter, HR, and managers to scale Coactive. You will manage day to day recruiting activities and ensure an excellent candidate experience. Importantly, we are a growing organization, so you will have the opportunity to expand your scope and support sourcing, HR, and office management. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys informal, fast paced start-up environments and desires opportunities for continuous learning and growth.
What you'll do:
- Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video calls to managing on-site interviews.
- Support assigned recruiter with candidate sourcing.
- Communicate professionally with our candidates and internal stakeholders, as well as maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Continually improve our systems to ensure that every step of our recruiting process is exceptional.
- Maintain data integrity within our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse.
- Evaluate and recommend recruitment strategies and solutions to develop and maintain efficient processes.
- Manage special projects and initiatives to help with overall talent acquisition and retention strategy.
- Support office management, calendaring, and additional projects as requested.
What you'll bring:
- Three years of experience as a recruiting coordinator.
- Previous startup experience.
- Ability to prioritize and navigate complex multiple calendars.
- General administrative help/office management.
- Knowledge of recruiting systems and processes.
- The desire to learn the talent acquisition space, inclusive of sourcing, recruiting, and operations.
- Experience with Google Workplace.
- Fluency in French is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
Location: San Jose, California (hybrid, with three days in office)
The estimated annual base salary for this position is between $70,000-$95,000.*
At Coactive, cash salary is only one part of our total compensation package. Other benefits for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Market leading equity grants
- 100% medical, dental, & vision coverage for you
- Medical, dental, & vision partially covered for your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- A workspace allowance
- Social events ranging from book clubs, happy hours, and hiking to board game nights and games of Mario Kart.
Further, you can expect a supportive work environment from us. We build products, but we develop people.
Join us at Coactive AI and be part of an innovative team dedicated to shaping the future of AI-driven solutions. Apply now to contribute your expertise and help drive our mission forward!
*Actual pay is dependent on an individual candidate’s professional background, experience, skills and qualifications, as well as market demand and business demands. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting.
We embrace and celebrate the diversity of our employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.