IT Support Engineer
Collective is on a mission to redefine the way businesses-of-one work. Collective’s technology and team of trusted advisors enables our members to achieve financial independence by taking care of everything from business incorporation to accounting, bookkeeping, tax services and access to a thriving community, all in one integrated platform. We believe in empowering self-employed people to enjoy the same tax savings that big companies get.
Featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Yahoo, Bloomberg, Financial Times, Techcrunch and more. We’re backed by General Catalyst, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary), QED Investors, Google’s Gradient Ventures, Expa and prominent investors who have financed and built iconic companies like YouTube, Substack, Twitch, Box, Hims, Instacart, Lyft, and more.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced IT Support Engineer to join our team. As an IT Support Engineer, you will help deliver a seamless IT experience for a growing team of 200+ employees and be a key member of the IT Team. You will be responsible for maintaining the smooth operation of our internal technology infrastructure and providing technical support to all employees globally.
- Remote Support: Provide day-to-day Help Desk support for Mac and Windows operating systems, including software installation, troubleshooting, and hardware maintenance. Serve as a technical resource for all internal employees, addressing technology-related needs and issues promptly and effectively, and supporting the onboarding of new employees to IT tools and systems
- Infrastructure Management: Integrate new tools and systems into IT infrastructure.
- IT Tools and Application Support: Manage a suite of IT tools, including identity management with Onelogin, across a broad tech stack. Provide ongoing support to internal stakeholders on maintenance and troubleshooting, identifying root causes and providing technical support when needed
- Networking Troubleshooting: Investigate and resolve networking issues, including connectivity, routing, VPN, and wireless networks.
- Project Management: Take a role executing IT projects, including system upgrades, software deployments, and infrastructure enhancements
- Automation Development: Identify opportunities for process automation and develop solutions to streamline IT operations. Leverage automation tools to enhance productivity and overall technology performance.
- Hardware Inventory management: Source and manage hardware inventory in US. This includes placing orders, shipping laptops to US employees also as getting return laptops back.
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in IT support roles.
- Proven track record of successfully working on IT projects, demonstrating strong planning, execution, and documentation skills.
- Experience supporting SaaS applications including Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, Atlassian, 1Password, and more.
- Solid grounding in core enterprise applications, including single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, mobile device management, security, and backup.
- Experience developing and executing automations to streamline IT operations, improve efficiency, and enhance overall technology performance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively in a remote environment and provide technical guidance to non-technical business team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience with Jira Service Desk or similar for ticket tracking.
What we offer in return:
- 100% WFH (work from home)
- A diverse and collaborative team culture
- Competitive base salary
- PC or laptop + Home office budget
- Performance bonus (if applicable)
- Team events, virtual gatherings.
- Employee healthcare benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Collective, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.