Senior Web & Growth Strategist (Remote)
Drata is looking for a Senior Web and Growth Strategist. This person will be a key member of the growing marketing team at a fast-growing, Series C B2B SaaS startup. We’re looking for someone who identifies as a ‘doer’ and is comfortable working cross-functionally and external and helping Drata achieve its growth goals and make sure our partners succeed. We pride ourselves in our ability to move quickly and get the job done, and are committed to making sure every team member is set up to exceed expectations and learn and grow in their role. The Senior Web Strategist reports into the Senior Manager, Web on the Demand Generation Team. This role will work very closely across Marketing, Sales, Ops, Data teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive growth strategy that drives traffic, user acquisition, and revenue growth for Drata.com.
- Analyze website performance and identify areas for improvement in user experience, conversion rates, and customer acquisition.
- Implement and manage ongoing A/B testing and optimization efforts to improve conversion rates and user engagement.
- Conduct technical SEO audits, develop and implement SEO strategies, and monitor website performance in search engines.
- Manage the design and development of landing pages, website enhancements, and other website-related projects to improve user experience and increase conversion rates.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to align growth efforts with business goals and objectives.
- Provide regular reporting on website performance, including traffic, user engagement, conversion rates, and other key metrics.
What you bring:
- 6 - 8 years of experience in web growth and digital marketing
- Proven track record of building and running successful growth programs.
- Expertise in conversion rate optimization, technical SEO, on-site optimization, and other key growth areas.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and A/B testing platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze and interpret data to drive decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and product teams.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $143,350 - $179,550
Tier 2: $129,015 - $161,595
Tier 3: $114,680 - $143,640
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
Something looks off?