Account Based Marketing Manager (Remote)
Drata is looking for a Marketing Manager, ABM. This person will be a key member of the growing marketing team at a fast-growing, Series C B2B SaaS startup. We’re looking for someone who identifies as a ‘doer’ and is comfortable working cross-functionally and external and helping Drata achieve its growth goals and make sure our partners succeed. We pride ourselves in our ability to move quickly and get the job done, and are committed to making sure every team member is set up to exceed expectations and learn and grow in their role. The Marketing Manager, ABM reports into the Senior Manager, Regional Marketing on the Demand Generation Team. This role will work very closely across Marketing, Sales, Ops, and Data teams.
What you’ll do:
- Build and execute the ABM Playbook that drives engagement and revenue growth
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Product and Content Marketing, Digital Marketers and SDRs to build integrated campaign motions for Commercial and Enterprise Accounts
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership team to align on key accounts
- Define and align metrics / KPIs to measure success of aAccount-based programs
- Provide ongoing reporting and campaign insights to stakeholders
- Work closely with the Ops and Data teams to support ABM platform integrations
- Identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for key accounts
- Develop growth strategies with the sales team in order to optimize engagement within high-value accounts
What you bring:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing (directly with account based GTM motions), the majority in B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of building and running successful ABM programs
- Expertise with ABM tools (e.g. 6Sense, Demandbase, Terminus, etc)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze and interpret data to drive decisions
- 2 - 4 years of Field, Regional and Event Marketing experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Ops, IT, Security and Data teams.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $131,750-$162,750
Tier 2: $118,575-$146,475
Tier 3: $105,400-$130,200
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.