Senior Manager, Implementation Consulting (Remote)
As a Senior Manager of Implementation at Drata, you will play a critical role in overseeing the successful onboarding and deployment of Drata’s solutions for Customers. You will lead a team of implementation specialists and collaborate with various cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of the Drata solution into Customers' systems and workflows. The goal of this role is to deliver a superior customer experience, achieve high customer satisfaction, and drive the adoption and utilization of the Drata platform.
What you’ll do:
- Team Leadership: Experienced in building and scaling a team from ground up and leading a team of implementation specialists, providing guidance, support, and mentorship to ensure they meet performance objectives and deliver high-quality services to Customers.
- Project Management: Develop and continuously improve upon the end-to-end implementation process for new customers, including creating project planning templates, resource allocation standards, and risk assessment methodology. Will also provide direct implementation support to more complex customer situations.
- Customer Engagement: Establish and maintain strong relationships with Customers during the implementation phase, ensuring their needs and expectations are understood and addressed promptly.
- Requirement Analysis: Establish and maintain requirements gathering standards for the implementation team Collaborate with Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams to gather Customer requirements, identify customization needs, and communicate these to the implementation team.
- Product Team Collaboration: Work closely with the Product team to share areas of opportunity to further streamline the Customer onboarding process and experience.
- Issue Resolution: Act as an escalation point for complex implementation issues, proactively identifying potential roadblocks and finding effective solutions to overcome them.
- Quality Assurance: Implement and maintain best practices and quality standards for implementation processes, ensuring a consistent and exceptional customer experience.
- Training and Documentation: Develop and deliver training programs for Customers to ensure successful adoption and utilization of the SaaS product. Create and update comprehensive documentation to support the implementation process.
- Data Analysis: Utilize data and analytics to track implementation progress, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to enhance the overall implementation experience.
- Continuous Improvement: Drive process improvements within the implementation team and collaborate with other departments to enhance overall product functionality and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field. Advanced degrees and relevant certifications are a plus.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in SaaS implementation, project management, or related roles, with minimum 5+ years of experience in a leadership or management capacity.
- Deep understanding of SaaS products and deployment processes, as well as familiarity with cloud-based technologies.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively under pressure.
- Strong leadership and people management abilities, with a track record of building and developing high-performing teams.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, capable of collaborating with Customers, cross-functional teams, and executive stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset, comfortable working with data, and using metrics to measure the success of implementations.
- Customer-focused with a passion for delivering exceptional service and exceeding Customer expectations.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to Customer sites or attend industry events as needed.
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, commission, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $133,875 - $165,375
Tier 2: $120,488 - $148,838
Tier 3: $107,100 - $132,300
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.