Partner Solutions Engineer - EMEA (Remote)
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, motivated and over-achieving Partner Solutions Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling security SaaS solutions to join our EMEA team. You will work strategically with our Business Development team to help our partners integrate Drata into their technical infrastructure. In addition to designing solutions, you’ll need to build prototypes and proofs of concept to help sell the power of the potential partnerships internally and externally. You will work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to drive new requirements and solutions to shape Drata’s partner landscape..
What you’ll do:
- Demo Drata and gain technical validation from partners to meet the needs of their business and customer-base
- Analyze partner landscapes and deliver product recommendations
- Project manage internally and externally to drive partnerships to fruition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP/RFI responses
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years experience in a Solutions Engineering, Partner Engineering, Sales Engineering, or Solutions Architecture role within the SaaS security space
- Preferred knowledge of cloud providers, such as AWS, GCP, etc
- Experience building out proof of concepts
- Proven track record selling/supporting complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with partners
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Must be located in the UK
- Learning & Development: $500 USD annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 USD annually towards personal development opportunities
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home plus up to $1,000 USD annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.