Channel Business Manager - EMEA (Remote)
The Channel Business Manager (CBM) is responsible for driving revenue growth through key partnerships and alliances. This individual will lead efforts with VARs, MSSPs, & system integrators across EMEA. Candidates will need a proven track record of strategic and analytical problem solving with the ability to work cross-functionally both within Drata and with partners. CBM’s who are able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment with partners while staying focused and organized are positioned well to succeed at Drata.
What you’ll do:
- Extend sales team reach through strategic partnerships
- Build and execute mutually beneficial business plans and strategic programs with partners
- Train and enable partners on how to position and sell Drata effectively to their network of customers
- Create and implement plans to embed Drata in service-led partner offerings
- Apply knowledge of customers, industry and products to achieve revenue objectives
- Track, analyze and report on partner sales performance via Salesforce and other reporting tools
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in GTM partnerships, operations, and/or strategy
- Great interpersonal skills so you can collaborate with a diverse range of colleagues in other disciplines and cultures
- Preferred background in the SaaS and/or technology space
- Ability to gain the trust of senior management across a multitude of industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A top performer with a considerable track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Self-starter who brings ideas to life and takes pride in results
- Resourceful, finding ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles
- Technical background preferred
- Must be located in the UK
- Learning & Development: $500 USD annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 USD annually towards personal development opportunities
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home plus up to $1,000 USD annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.