Marketing Business Analyst (Remote)
The Marketing Business Analyst will support Drata’s world class Marketing team as an integral member of our growing Business Operations team. You’ll lead with data, ensuring we are always identifying new ways to increase efficiency and maximize productivity. You’re obsessed with your internal customers and constantly finding new ways to better support them and provide insights on program performance and make recommendations for areas of improvement. You’re a Driver, you don’t just wait for projects and problems to come to you, but you identify them and make recommendations without hesitation.
This role will be a key member of our Business Operations team, bringing a track record of proven success, preferably in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and manage a reporting strategy for campaign and process performance, offering actionable insights and optimization recommendations
- Provide analytics support for the Marketing team, ensuring data is driving strategic actions
- Ensure data structure, integrity, and collection processes are aligned with reporting and business needs, including tracking and attribution of multi-touch user journeys
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Operations, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance to represent Marketing and ensure analytical alignment
- Work with SDR and Sales leaders on lead follow-up, prioritization, cadence effectiveness, and provide insights on how to more effectively manage the process
- Glean insights on funnel velocity and campaign insights that improve overall performance at all funnel stages
- Collaborate with Marketing and Operations leadership to understand business needs and proactively identify areas of improvement
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success Operations to create seamless, end-to-end processes that will allow Drata to scale to the next level
- Help create and maintain documentation for ROEs and SOPs; maintain and help enforce SLA documentation for marketing, understanding that our only path to scalability is ensuring we have repeatable and standardized processes
- Assist with day-to-day admin tasks, knowing how to manage an intake portal and set clear expectations through open communication with stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams in and outside of Marketing on business operations and overall strategy of our ecosystem of tools and processes within
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience with BI reporting tools, ABM platforms, SFDC, HubSpot and contact enrichment tools
- Strong understanding of Marketing KPIs and other key SaaS performance metrics
- Demonstrated success presenting large datasets in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Experience with marketing attribution modeling across multiple channels a big plus
- SQL or ETL experience a large plus
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Suite skills
- A learn-it-all mentality, consistently looking to expand your knowledge and provide value cross-functionally
- An unmatched attention to detail, taking pride in everything you do and understanding that the little things matter
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a results-driven environment
- Healthcare: 90-100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision plans for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care, with up to a $600 annual employer contribution to the HSA plan (if enrolled in HSA medical plan)
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $85,000 - $105,000
Tier 2: $76,500 - $94,500
Tier 3: $68,000 - $84,000
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation – including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.