Senior Financial Analyst (Remote)
Drata is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing team. This person will be a key member of the growing accounting and finance team of one of the fastest growing, B2B SaaS startups to achieve unicorn status. You will work in a strategic, analytical capacity, and have the demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a startup like environment.
We pride ourselves in our ability to move quickly and get the job done, and are committed to making sure every team member is set up to exceed expectations and learn and grow in their role. This role will report to Drata’s Director of Finance and work cross-functionally to ensure the business is positioned for success from a finance standpoint.
What you’ll do:
- Be a strategic partner at all levels of the business unit to help prepare the weekly, monthly and annual financial and analytical deliverables, with ability to be flexible with evolving deadlines and priorities
- Support the coordination, consolidation, and review of the monthly forecast, and annual budgeting process
- Provides meaningful variance analysis comparing financial results with all relevant comparison points, including providing impactful business narratives to succinctly highlight the key financial drivers and impacts.
- Provides financial modeling to drive an understanding of the short and long-term financial (P&L and Cash Flow) implications for significant business decisions and/or investments.
- Ensures accurate and timely tracking of the financial impact for significant business initiatives; help drive the business to achieve or exceed the agreed upon targets for these initiatives
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field
- Experience working in a scaling SaaS startup environment experience preferred but not required
- Advanced Excel modeling & analytical skills
- Experience with Adaptive Insights (FP&A platform) preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
- An ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Must be motivated by working with awesome people, and dedicated to helping take Drata to the next level
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Healthcare: 90-100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision plans for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care, with up to a $600 annual employer contribution to the HSA plan (if enrolled in HSA medical plan)
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $97,750 - $120,750
Tier 2: $87,975 - $108,675
Tier 3: $78,200 - $96,600
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation – including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.