Founding Deployed Engineer
Feathery is the most powerful form and workflow automation platform on the market. Our customers build complex, user-facing workflows ranging from customer onboarding to insurance qualification to payments. We're the only tool that allows business users to build mission-critical user journeys without code.
Why we're looking for you
Feathery has been growing at breakneck speed (50% MoM) and we’ve been taking on more, and larger, customers. We're looking for our founding deployed engineer to partner closely with our strategic customers and help them find success with Feathery. The ideal candidate for this role should love working with customers and solving their problems, while being comfortable with building a complex Feathery workflow. If you’re someone who has strong commercial instincts but also enjoys engineering, you’ll love this role.
About the Role
As the founding deployed engineer, you'll own and help build out our customer success and support functions. It's an interdisciplinary role that will have you working with customers, helping them with implementation, and sometimes solving their issues with code (bug, missing features, etc.)
Feathery has been growing at breakneck speed, and you'll be working with a range of customers from our self-serve community members to large enterprise organizations.
Beyond your customer work, you'll gain leadership responsibilities early on as we grow the team and close customers. You'll be involved in scaling the product, the team, and the entire company.
What You'll Do
- Own customer onboarding and implementation
- Be a thought partner to Feathery customers to help them build out complex forms and workflows for new teams and use cases
- Tackle technical limitations or opportunities in Feathery that need solving via code (e.g. a bug, a missing feature, etc.) or partner with our engineering teams to tackle the problem
- Be the voice of our largest customers and represent their needs to the rest of the team
- Create technical content to demonstrate best practices (e.g. sample apps, documentation, videos, etc.)
- Help interview and grow the deployed engineering team