Member of Technical Staff
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network, based on a mathematical model. The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture, accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
Forward Networks is currently seeking a Software Engineer in Infrastructure to help us develop and improve both our product and our continuous testing infrastructure. The work will involve improving the product’s scalability and usability; working with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins; and generally improving out testing and release infrastructure.
- Build and maintain pipelines for execution of verification jobs (mostly through Jenkins Pipelines).
- Implement and manage infrastructure as code configs through tools and services like Terraform. Upgrade product dependencies to latest stable versions.
- Build and maintain Ansible scripts for automation of various IT infra.
- Manage source control tools like git and build automation around those. Manage and maintain multiple Kubernetes clusters.
- Implement automation around various AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS, EFS, CloudWatch, etc.). Implement automation around various Azure services (virtual network, storage, vm, resource groups, etc.).
- Administer Production, Development and Test environments. Provide on-call support for various IT infra.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, and 2 years of experience.
Job code #41434 must be referenced when applying to this position.
Something looks off?