Senior Customer Care Engineer
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward
Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network,
based on a mathematical model.
The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network
devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth
for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture,
accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry
recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of
the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and
has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
The company was founded by four Stanford PhD graduates who saw a massive
opportunity to improve network operations. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz,
Threshold Ventures, and Goldman Sachs.
Forward Networks is looking for a Senior Customer Care Engineer
- Do want to create a category and help build a special company?
- Join a company that has been in market 5+ years and has some of the top
Federal agencies and F500/Global 2000 already buying and referenceable.
- We are building a special team and hope you consider us if you want to have the
experience of changing the networking world as we know it.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Customer Care Engineer for our Support team, you will be responsible for
providing world class post-sales customer support and technical leadership to our client
- Providing triage, prioritizing, and resolving technical issues for our top customers.
- Identifying s/w bugs, recreate customer issues, and test/verify versions with s/w fix.
- Working with Forward Engineering teams and resolve customer issues.
- Escalating unresolved issues in a timely manner and maintain direct communications
with all the stakeholders.
- Work with Customer Success to ensure high levels of Customer satisfaction
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent educational experience.
- 3+ years of customer supporting experience.
- Experience working at a support center assisting multiple customers.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals in Networking, Cloud or Security
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide
quick resolution to problems
- Experience supporting a multi-vendor network (e.g. A10, Arista, Cisco, F5, Fortinet,
Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, AWS, GCP etc.)
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment.
- Experience working with Network monitoring tools
- Python, Java scripting
Experience with integrating tools using API
- Experience with Cloud Networking constructs (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Vendor certification: CCIE, JNCIE, or AWS CSA etc
Candidates will work remote with 10% travel requirement for internal meetings.
On target earnings range $135k-$160k
Something looks off?