Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network, based on a mathematical model. The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture, accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
The company was founded by four Stanford PhD graduates who saw a massive opportunity to improve network operations. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Threshold Ventures, and Goldman Sachs.
Forward Networks is looking for a SDET Engineer that can work closely with our developers to ensure high-quality releases of our product. This work will involve planning, building and executing automated tests, as well as supporting the development and growth of the Quality Assurance Team.
- Building robust and high–quality test automation solutions for functional and regression testing
- Understanding project documents, customer systems, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test scripts
- Setting up and maintaining test automation frameworks, as well as building test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Investigating customer problems referred by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports
- Researching test tools, methodologies, trends, and upgrading existing practices and processes
- Managing the final quality on production releases
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience building and executing tests in an automated framework, with a focus on REST API testing
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience with Jenkins or an equivalent tool
- Experience with Jira or other bug tracking software
- Experience with REST Assured or similar testing frameworks
- Experience with Xray, TestRail or other test management tools
- Experience with Git
- The ability to follow established software procedures and generate required software documentation and defect logging
- Experience of working with remote teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary: $140,000 - $150,000
Something looks off?