Director of Product Management - Security
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network, based on a mathematical model. The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture, accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
The company was founded by four Stanford PhD graduates who saw a massive opportunity to improve network operations. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Threshold Ventures, and Goldman Sachs.
Forward Networks is currently looking for a seasoned product leader who is responsible for delivering a security roadmap for on-premises and cloud native networks. As Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for developing and driving security differentiating features for Forward Networks’ digital twin, while delivering an experience that is on pair with Forward Enterprise applications.
- Define the product strategy for Forward security
- Work with a cross-functional team of sales, product, and engineering as well as customers to execute on the security roadmap
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create a GTM strategy for Forward security portfolio
- Support AR/PR activities to promote Forward security and establish Forward in thought leadership activities.
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Extensive knowledge of security and its trends
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of networking
Nice to haves:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar relevant field
- Experience in startups
This position is a regular, full-time opportunity with Forward Networks in Santa Clara, CA.