Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to support our technical teams by ensuring ease of access to data within our organization. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong technical skills, including Python, SQL, and AWS as well as a desire to be a hands-on contributor to building out a data platform from the ground up.
- Build the data pipelines that power our business
- Collaborate across disciplines to high-quality datasets
- Protect our users’ privacy and security through best practices
- Support data pipelines in production
Python, AWS, Snowflake, dbt, Terraform, Postgres
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of experience building data pipelines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Python knowledge
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Snowflake, RedShift, BigQuery, or DataBricks
- Ability to think in principles and frameworks to understand and decompose abstract problems
- An aptitude to learn new technologies and tools quickly
Why You Should Join Our Team:
- You are mission-driven and want to work at a company that can change the healthcare system
- You want to be on a small, fast-paced team that nimbly moves to meet new challenges
- You love ideating on new features and working with data to find new insights
- You’re excited about researching and working with the latest tools and technologies
The salary range for this position is $100,000 - $145,000. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.
Something looks off?