Director of Customer Insights
Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We’re looking for a Director of Customer Insights to join Garner’s Revenue team and drive outcomes for key new business clients and existing clients. This role will work closely with Garner’s Sales and Account Management teams to convey Garner’s value proposition / technical product design to high-value prospective customers and renewal accounts. With the support of Garner’s Data Science and Health Economics teams, you will design solutions to serve new business capture and retention, and serve as a technical liaison for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the core functions of Garner’s Employer and DataPro products
- Conduct discovery calls for and support external relationships with high-value prospective clients with the Garner Sales team
- Project manage the design / delivery of technical solutions to support Garner Sales on key new business deals
- Project manage the build of the financial / outcomes story for key client renewals to support Garner’s Account Management team
- Build an understanding of Garner’s clinical methodology and support business development for Garner DataPro
- Support the continued improvement of processes / workflows around key client sales / renewals
- 6+ years experience in consulting, data science, technical sales, or other analytical roles
- Demonstrated ability to manage external relationships and present externally
- Strong interest in healthcare and a desire to learn more about the healthcare industry as well as clinical best practices; existing healthcare experience is a major plus
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data sets and build compelling stories for an executive audience; SQL experience or experience with Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- An ability to manage complex projects and achieve results against tight deadlines
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system
The base salary range for this position is: $150,000 - $175,000 annually. This position is also bonus eligible. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.
Something looks off?