Regional Sales Director
Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We’re looking for a Regional Sales Director to deliver strong sales results for our fully and self insured products in the 50-5,000 life segment. This role’s focus is relationship management within our partnership ecosystem of benefits brokers, consultants, general agents and employers.
This position is fully remote.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own revenue responsibilities for Garner’s fully insured product, focusing on the 50-5,000 life segment
- Continue and expand on Garner’s existing fully and self-insured broker partnerships
- Develop foundational infrastructure and processes for tracking our fully insured sales and partnership pipeline
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in a quota-carrying sale role
- Experience in health insurance or employer point solutions required
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system
- Strong ability to present and communicate a value proposition to external stakeholders
The base salary range for this position is: $110,000 - $135,000 annually. This position is also commission eligible. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.