Vice President of National Accounts
Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We’re looking for a VP of National Accounts to own the relationship with Garner’s national clients and brokers. This role’s focus is relationship management, understanding client needs, and day-to-day execution. As the point of contact for key client stakeholders, the VP will have the ultimate goal of ensuring client happiness.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own our largest client and broker relationships
- Collaborate with product, sales, and member services teams to ensure that Garner’s enrollment and engagement goals are met
- Track client success KPIs and develop internal escalation and communication plans
- Communicate regularly with economic buyers and members to understand ongoing needs
- Manage direct reports who you will work closely with to provide day to day service for your book of business
- Collaborate with the Head of Account Management and Customer Success to further define the National Account Strategy and playbooks
The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of account management experience with enterprise clients (B2B SaaS); experience in employer health benefits preferred
- An ability to manage complex projects and achieve results against tight deadlines
- A track record of building relationships with sophisticated external stakeholders
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system
The target base salary range for this position is: $175,000 - $190,000. This position is also commission eligible. Individual compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.