Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We’re looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented Senior FP & A Analyst to join our growing FP&A team to support our cross-functional teams and contribute to the overall financial health and success of our business. This role reports to our Finance Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the monthly financial reporting process, including variance analysis and management reporting.
- Support our revenue operations, including but not limited to, invoicing and commission payments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather relevant information for financial analysis.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within the FP&A function and contribute to the enhancement of financial reporting and analysis processes.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analyses and reports as needed to support decision-making.
Ideal candidate has:
- 1- 3 years of professional experience in an analytical function
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial statement analysis
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Understanding of healthcare industry
- A willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and do whatever is necessary to ensure company success
- Experience working in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the U.S. healthcare system
What we look for at Garner:
- Mission First: Our mission is to transform our healthcare system, delivering high quality and affordable care to all. Everything else is secondary.
- Expect Extraordinary: Our mission is audacious, so we will only succeed by producing exceptional results. We continually push ourselves and each other to new heights and beyond our comfort zones.
- Courageous Communication: Transparency and candor are imperative to realizing our potential as an organization and as individuals—even when uncomfortable. Many companies talk about these values. We live them.
- Supportive community: We know that people do their best work and learn the most when they feel genuinely supported and cared for. It’s also more fun that way.
The target salary range for this position is $70,000 - 100,000. Individual compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.