Senior Product Manager
Remote · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Founded by two ex-Coinbase employees and backed by top investors including Andreesen Horowitz, Coinbase, IDEO, and Kindred Ventures, Goldfinch is a decentralized credit platform that is using crypto to empower financial inclusion around the world.
Our vision is to connect the world’s capital to the world’s growth by building a global cashflow marketplace, enabling anyone to bring their earning potential on-chain and access funding from anyone in the world. Since announcing the protocol in January 2021, Goldfinch has issued over $120M of loans to wholesale lenders who have in turn helped Goldfinch reach +2M end-borrowers with zero losses. Goldfinch has scaled to four continents, covering +20 different countries, and we’re just getting started.
As a Product Manager at Goldfinch, you will work with our Design and Engineering teams to set a new standard for UX in DeFi, creating a simple, fast, easy to use product that enables anyone to onboard into crypto. You’ll own holistic product areas, ranging from building new 0 to 1 products, to growing existing ones. We’ll rely on you to set a product vision, define goals, drive alignment, and ship world class product with your x-functional partners.
What you’ll be doing (i.e. job duties):
- Be primary driver for identifying significant near and long-term opportunities in a Product area, driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define requirements, coordinate x-functional resources (design, legal, credit, etc.), develop roadmaps, and guide the team through key milestones
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Identify and track key performance metrics. Drive decision-making through user insights, quantitative analysis and testing
- Lead process and collaboration across a team of world-class engineers and designers, while maintaining team health
- Maximize efficiency in dynamic environment where the process can be fluid and creative solutions are the norm
What we look for in you (i.e. job requirements):
- Excitement about crypto and the Goldfinch mission!
- 4+ years of professional Product Management experience
- Experience defining vision and strategy for 0-1 or growth-stage products, including incorporating customer and market research, driving prioritization, overseeing execution, and hitting metrics-based goals
- Ability to generate buy-in and drives consensus across teams. Bring clarity and structure to ambiguous opportunities. Consistently demonstrate initiative and execute with limited oversight.
- Great attention to detail coupled with the ability to see the bigger picture, prioritize competing needs and providing extreme clarity to your team and partners
- Experience presenting to executive audiences to drive alignment
- Proven communication, leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Inclusive leader, open to feedback, transparent with others, and have a team-first mentality.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with high growth consumer or fintech products
- All roles include meaningful equity and tokens
- Healthcare, dental, vision
- Occasional free lunch
- Maternal / Paternal leave
- Salary Range: 135k - 200K
- 401k retirement savings plan
We aim to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. People from all across the globe and all walks of life participate in our protocol, and we'd like our team to reflect that. If you share our interest in DeFi and our passion for promoting financial inclusion, we'd love to have you on the team.
See more open positions at Goldfinch
Something looks off?