Operations Specialist, Remote
We're looking for an Operations Specialist to work across and support various operational teams and functions here at Good Dog. We’re looking for someone who is detail oriented, comfortable wearing many hats, and can collaborate across the company. You’ll be helping ensure the stability and smooth operations of our payment platform, maintaining the high quality of our breeder community, and protecting our customers against scams and fraud — and likely jumping into new projects. This role will require an offset schedule, Saturday through Wednesday, and the ability to work independently, and in collaboration with our support team, to address issues as they arise.
This position is critical to the smooth operations of our company as we grow and scale. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast-growing company backed by some of the top investors in the country that's on a mission to make the world a better place for dogs and the humans who love them.
What You’ll Do
- Support in the day to day smooth functioning of our payment platform
- Partner with our support teams to help solve problems and answer questions related to payment issues
- Constantly refine and improve our approach as we work — we can always learn and get better
- Proactive and reactive quality and compliance work on our platform
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years of professional experience, bonus if you’ve worked in fields related to dogs, trust & safety, or payments
- Extreme attention to detail with strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to get very granular while keeping the big picture in mind
- Resourceful researcher who is able to learn from previous experience while applying it to new problems
- Excellent written and oral communicator, as comfortable on email as they are on the phone
- Strong organizational skills with a commitment to quality, accuracy, and efficiency
- Excited to be part of a fast-paced, evolving startup environment
- Passionate about being part of our mission
What You’ll Love About Working Here:
- You’ll be in on the ground floor of a fast-moving startup that is bringing about real positive change in the lives of both people and dogs
- You’ll work with a team of kind, passionate, incredible people who have diverse experience at some of the top companies in the world
- You’ll have tremendous opportunities for career development and growth
- You’ll have unlimited vacation and a bunch of great benefits
Good Dog is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds and perspectives. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to let us know.