Machine Learning Engineer
Graft Inc. Multi-Media Marketing
Who We Are
We’re on a mission to put AI within reach of every person at every organization. Graft’s easy-to-use cloud-native platform can leverage 100% of your data, including text, images, video, audio, and graphs. No ML or coding expertise necessary. Graft will revolutionize how teams work and enable them to be more productive and successful. Come help us bring the AI of the 1% to the 99%!
We’re well-funded by top-tier investors, and our team consists of world-class talent from the biggest names in tech.
In this role, we are looking to join forces with experienced ML engineers who value technical challenges, broad impact, and autonomy. This is a remote, US-only role.
What You Will Do
- Research and implement the latest advances in machine learning for unstructured data
- Create models that can be broadly useful to businesses in a variety of domains.
- Build tools to help increase access to API-based ML tech like generative models.
- Work on tracking model performance, bias detection and mitigation, experimentation and more.
- Contribute to product direction with an eye towards empowering non-expert users.
What You Will Contribute
- At least 5 years of experience in machine learning.
- Work experience with representation learning and embedding models in one or more of the following data modalities: Text, Images, Audio, Video, Graphs.
- Experience with fine-tuning pre-trained models on downstream tasks.
- Strong understanding of DB tooling, data modeling, and ML provenance.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch and Tensorflow
- Python expertise.
If you love representation learning, working across data modalities, and expanding ML’s impact in the world, join us!
Estimated Salary Range: $150,000 - $200,000
Graft Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Something looks off?