Technical Solutions Architect
Who We Are
We’re on a mission to put AI within reach of every person at every organization. Graft’s easy-to-use platform unleashes the power of enterprise data and expertise combined with the latest foundation model technologies. Find relevant information, augment and categorize existing text and images, generate new data that has the relevant company context – all with no ML or coding expertise necessary. Come help us bring the AI of the 1% to the 99%!
We’re well-funded by top-tier investors, and our team consists of world-class talent from the biggest names in tech.
In this role, we are looking to join forces with an experienced Technical Solutions Architect who values technical challenges, customer happiness, broad impact, and autonomy. This is a remote, US-only role.
What You Will Contribute
- Help new and existing customers understand the platform’s functionality and how it can apply to their unique problems;
- Develop demos for prospective customers, including the generation of sample datasets and related scripts;
- Provide technical support for customers by being an expert Graft user and a knowledge resource on AI topics;
- Be the go-to bridge between customers and engineering, both pre- and post-sales;
- Identify customer pain points and collaborate with Customer Success to address them or put them on the product roadmap;
- Identify common usage patterns in the product (especially for specific sales verticals) and collaborate with Product to templatize those;
- Contribute to product direction with an eye towards empowering non-expert users;
- Generate technical marketing content to highlight the platform's features and benefits.
What We Look For
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a Technical Solutions Architect or a Sales Engineer in the context of high tech enterprise software;
- Experience engaging with customers in pre– and post–sales conversations;
- Strong technical acumen and interest in machine learning and data analytics;
- Experience in defining user stories and product solution requirements to support our roadmap development
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver technical presentations and demos;
- Experience building and deploying enterprise customized solutions on top of a core platform;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to diverse audiences.
- Parental leave
- 401(k) with matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Untracked PTO
Compensation: $170K - $210K
Graft Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.