Regional VP of Sales (South Central - US)
About Healthy Together
Healthy Together's mission is to improve collective health and make government more efficient. The Healthy Together SaaS platform enables the future of health and human services by bringing together the objectives of government programs and the needs of residents into a single platform. Our cloud-based technology increases the reach and efficacy of health and human service initiatives, reduces costs, and eliminates manual processes through automation - all while focusing on expanding health equity. Healthy Together has achieved #1 on the App Store in the Health & Fitness category and currently has 200k+ reviews with a 4.9/5 star rating.
Healthy Together is looking for a Regional Vice President of Sales (RVP) to drive strategic execution of the sales plan for their assigned territory in order to meet and exceed sales goals. The RVP is responsible for identifying business opportunities, defining the sales strategy, coordinating the pursuit, negotiating/closing business deals, and working with Sales Leadership to report pipeline updates. They focus their sales efforts on State Health and Human Services and Medicaid Agencies working with Legislators and Governors Offices to drive appropriations.. We empower the RVP to be the CEO of their territory and expect them to work with our sales support staff to lead the strategy and execution for success. This position reports into the SVP Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Create and execute a sales strategy aligned with business goals and objectives
- Create a blueprint of the territory, mapping a path to goal by identifying the prospects with the highest potential for success.
- Identifying the key decision makers within each target account to pursue conversations with.
- Generate new opportunities by leading the outreach to the prospect accounts.
- Work collaboratively with the exec, marketing, and customer success teams
- Develop presentations, approaches, and pitches
- Participate in pricing of solutions and services
- Meet or exceed targeted sales objectives
- Assist in completing RFP/RFI responses
- Assist in planning and implementing conference strategies
- Actively manage a pipeline of customers/prospect opportunities in the Company CRM system.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience selling SaaS solutions to State Government agencies
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions with annual contract value of $1M+
- Experience managing consultants in a multi-state territory
- Experience working with governors' offices and state legislators to develop relevant budget and appropriation strategies
- Experience selling Health and Human Services and/or Medicaid related solutions is a plus
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Experience with G-Suite products
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to travel approximately 40% of the time
We are a well treated group, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, consider talking to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing health tech start-up
- Peace of mind with comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for parents, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Monthly health & fitness allowance
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
Equal Employment Opportunities at Healthy Together
We are a consumer-first company and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse team at Healthy Together. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
To apply for an open position, send your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired position as the subject line.
Something looks off?