Customer Experience & Market Operations
What we're up to
Kalshi has launched the first regulated financial exchange that allows people to trade on the anticipated outcome of events. We’re now looking for the right people to help us continue to grow and scale. Our vision is to allow people to capitalize on their opinions and hedge risks that relate to their everyday lives, from "Will Inflation rise more than 0.5% this month?” to "Will 2022 be the hottest year on record?"
We're on a long journey in uncharted territories and are looking for passionate and outlier members excited to embark on this voyage toward building the future of the financial system.
As one of the early members of Kalshi's operations and markets team, you’ll have a large impact on the experience our members have on the platform. An exchange is a highly complex machine that caters to a very diverse set of participants that includes retail customers, market makers, hedge funds, financial brokers, and with time, institutional traders. This role has two primary responsibilities:
- Managing Kalshi's relationship with its members and providing them with a robust and reliable line of communication
- Helping participants through issues they're facing and providing them with the support they need as they get onboarded onto the exchange
- Identifying patterns of challenges, feedback, and insights from our users, then working with the product, growth, and engineering teams to improve our product over time
- Educating participants about the exchange and developing our education hub, first-round experiences, and other instructional services
- Owning our company Discord, Reddit, and other community channels
- Delivering customer happiness!
- Ensuring timely determination and settlement of our markets on a daily basis
- Executing the backend operations to launch new markets
These are the primary responsibilities of the role, however, as a startup, there are endless things to get done; we value taking ownership in the areas you see need attention. There's a lot of green field to conquer, we trust that you'll make a lot of it your own.
We are a group of people who work hard and get things done, and we're looking for more people like that! Meritocracy is at our core, and we value people who take ownership and figure (usually hard) things out - we don't care much about anything other than the product of your work. We think of Kalshi as a family bound together by our mission: we believe that this is the best (and most fun!) way to work. Kalshians are, by far, Kalshi's largest asset and we're obsessed with growing and investing in our people.
Something looks off?