What we're up to
Kalshi has launched the first regulated financial exchange that allows people to trade on the anticipated outcome of events. We’re now looking for the right people to help us continue to grow and scale. Our vision is to allow people to capitalize on their opinions and hedge risks that relate to their everyday lives, from "Will Inflation rise more than 0.5% this month?” to "Will 2022 be the hottest year on record?"
We're on a long journey in uncharted territories and are looking for passionate and outlier members excited to embark on this voyage toward building the future of the financial system.
As a Recruiting Sourcer, you will play a pivotal role in discovering and attracting top talent for our organization. You will work closely with hiring managers to identify hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies, and proactively source candidates through various channels. Your ability to creatively and strategically approach the talent market will have a direct impact on our ability to achieve our hiring goals.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop effective sourcing strategies.
- Conduct market research to identify talent pools, trends, and competitor strategies.
- Utilize various sourcing techniques to get the right candidates in the door.
- Pre-screen candidates to assess fit for the role and the company, and make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of candidate profiles and communication in our ATS.
- Participate in networking events, career fairs, and other recruiting activities.
- Continuously develop knowledge of the latest recruiting trends, tools, and best practices to enhance sourcing effectiveness. Iteratively improve our recruiting process over time.
You're a good fit for this role if...
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong attention to detail, commitment to maintaining accurate records, and ready to follow up with people to make sure things get done.
- A self-starter attitude with a strong drive to succeed and continuously improve.
- Excited about Kalshi and for the chaos that a startup brings.
We are a group of people who work hard and get things done, and we're looking for more people like that! Meritocracy is at our core, and we value people who take ownership and figure (usually hard) things out - we don't care much about anything other than the product of your work. We think of Kalshi as a family bound together by our mission: we believe that this is the best (and most fun!) way to work. Kalshians are, by far, Kalshi's largest asset and we're obsessed with growing and investing in our people.
Something looks off?