Enterprise Account Executive
Lively set out to raise the bar on benefit solutions, because we believe no one should have to sacrifice personal wellness for financial wellness. While traditional benefits focus more on transactions and less on the humans using them, Lively harnesses user-centric design and innovative technology to deliver an effortless experience for employers and account holders alike. Our modern HSA is consistently top-rated, and we have since expanded our offerings to provide a full suite of other benefits and services for companies, consumers, and financial institutions.
Lively is a remote-first company, headquartered in San Francisco with employees across the US. Come join us and help make getting the value out of your benefits as simple as it should be.
About the Role
Lively is looking for an Enterprise Sales rep to join our team! This role employs a consultative based sales approach to identify, pursue and achieve sales goals and quota of new employer accounts in the assigned territory. The ESM will leverage the internal assets of Lively to sell health-based accounts including Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and COBRA to employers with 1000+ employees. The ESM will manage the sales process while selling to Employers directly, Insurance Consultants, Broker, Carriers, Investment Advisors, TPAs, as well as key influencers within each account.
This position is a fully remote role, however up to 70% regional travel is expected when not working from home.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of sales experience in Employee Benefits, Asset Management or Benefits Consulting.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Salesforce Google Apps or other CRM tool skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proven experience in proactively identifying and closing new account opportunities in an assigned territory.
- Ability to manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and ecosystem partnerships.
- Experience in cultivating relationships with existing accounts at the highest strategic level for additional sales.
- Knowledge of Health Savings Accounts, Consumer Driven Health Care, Group/Individual Health Insurance sales, Managed Healthcare and the Agent/Broker distribution system.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Valid driver's license and automobile coverage required.
- Previous experience working in a high growth financial industry is preferred.
This role has On-Targets Earnings (OTE) of $225k - $275k in the first year. Base salary and compensation is dependent on location and experience.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis with no sponsorship needed now, or in the future.
We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications, but feel you would be a good fit for the position. However, you must be located in the United States.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage. An HSA with employer contribution, FSA, paid parental leave, medical travel benefits, a 401k plan, flexible vacation policy and more!
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!
Lively Inc. participates in the E-Verify program. Learn more about E-Verify here: