VP, Strategic Finance
Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on a VP of Finance.
The VP of Finance will have the critical responsibility of owning Memora’s FP&A processes, supporting in determining Memora’s growth plans, and building a finance function from scratch. The ideal candidate will be able to lead conversations with our board related to financial strategy, performance, and results. Additionally, this role will work closely with our Executive Leadership team. Ideal candidates will not only be driven by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Create models to forecast the evolution of our business’s growth, margins, expansion plans, and overhead
- Lead conversations with the board related to financial strategy, performance, and results
- Partner with the leadership team to create internal financial operational processes and workflows, ensuring balanced budgeting
- Develop reporting process to provide actionable insights about organization performance
- Own company accounting, including managing receivables and payables, payroll, and tax compliance.
- 5-7+ years of experience in Finance at a B2B company
- Proven record of optimizing accounting operations, financial information systems and business processes.
- Prior experience building or leading Finance functions
- Ability to drive finance metrics and optimization
- Expertise in financial reporting, modeling, and budgeting tools
- Experience at a scaling company with <100 employees
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid parental leave, company retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching
About Memora Health:
Memora Health, the leading intelligent care enablement platform, helps clinicians focus on top-of-license practice while proactively engaging patients along complex care journeys. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for care teams and patients. Our platform digitizes and automates high-touch clinical workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication and support. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members across the country, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, General Catalyst, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Something looks off?