Director, Health System Sales
Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on a Director, Health System Sales.
The Director, Health System Sales role will have the critical responsibility of growing Memora’s presence across leading health systems. The ideal candidate has extensive experience developing and closing new business opportunities and managing the entire sales cycle.
Additionally, this role will work closely with Memora Health’s growth, marketing, and strategy colleagues to effectively present, design, sell and contract solutions that solve customers’ care delivery needs. Ideal candidates will be driven by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Identify, qualify and source new business opportunities to build Memora’s pipeline for growth in collaboration with sales and marketing leadership
- Successfully traverse complex health system selling environments to repeatedly close new Memora Health’s enterprise and use case-specific partnerships in an expeditious fashion
- Own entire sales cycle from prospecting and lead generation through closing
- Routinely update CRM system, sales pipeline, and prepare accurate sales forecasts
- You have a minimum 5 years experience in healthcare SaaS sales selling to health systems
- You are a consistent top performer with a successful track record of developing, managing, and closing new sales opportunities that require both business and clinical champions
- You are a clear, concise, and credible communicator; you can motivate, support and lead discussions with a diverse set of stakeholders; you have the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- You are deeply empathetic to the needs of each customer stakeholder, and take a consultative, problem-solving based approach to sales. You build high-trust relationships by understanding their needs, motivations, and challenges.
- You have experience working with an early-stage startup and thrive in a fast-paced ever evolving environment
- You are energized by the opportunity to work collaboratively with a top-tier Commercial team to elevate your success
- You are humble with an ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable, and have a willingness to learn in a high-paced rapidly changing sales environment
What You Get:
- This role is eligible for additional incentive based commission
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid maternity/paternity leave, bi-annual retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan
About Memora Health:
Memora Health, the leading intelligent care enablement platform, helps clinicians focus on top-of-license practice while proactively engaging patients along complex care journeys. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for care teams and patients. Our platform digitizes and automates high-touch clinical workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication and support. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members across the country, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, General Catalyst, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.