Principal Software Engineer
Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on a Principal Software Engineer.
In this role, you will have the critical responsibility of driving the enhancement and evolution of major product components that support and scale all product development efforts at Memora. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with Memora’s Product Management and Architecture teams to formulate and evolve technology roadmap that support Memora’s business goals, evangelize and drive internal alignment, and guide scrum teams to execute and deliver. Additionally, this role will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand customer pain points and identify, prioritize, and implement maintainable solutions. Ideal candidates will be driven not only by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Work closely with engineering teams to tackle a wide variety of technical challenges in building efficient and scalable software, delivering quality features and a great customer experience
- Lead the design, development, deployment, and iterations of complex features, collaborating with engineers, Product Managers, UX designers, and leadership
- Enhance and evolve Memora’s product architecture
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand customer pain points and identify, prioritize, and implement maintainable solutions
- Promote product development best practices, supportability, and code quality, both through leading by example and through mentoring other software engineers
- Keep current with emerging industry trends and technology to inform leadership and the Product Team
- 10+ years experience in shipping enterprise-grade software products
- Experience leading complex projects from start to finish and across multiple release cycles, including conceptualization, product integration, deployment, monitoring, and upgrade
- Inclination toward test-driven development and test automation
- Ability to collaborate with Product Management to clarify requirements, scope work, and drive product deliverables
- Excels in mentoring junior engineers
- Advanced understanding of DevOps practices and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, CI / CD, release management)
- Experience with security tooling in SDLC and Security by Design principles
- Experience with observability and APM tooling (Sumo Logic, Splunk, Sentry, New Relic, Datadog, etc.)
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or other quantitative fields or related work experience
- Experience with Mirth Connect integration framework
- Experience in health tech
- Experience working at a startup
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid maternity/paternity leave, bi-annual retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan
About Memora Health:
Memora Health, the leading intelligent care enablement platform, helps clinicians focus on top-of-license practice while proactively engaging patients along complex care journeys. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for care teams and patients. Our platform digitizes and automates high-touch clinical workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication and support. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members across the country, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, General Catalyst, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Something looks off?