Commercial Strategy Lead
The Commercial Strategy Lead role will have the critical responsibility of articulating Memora’s value to prospects and partners along with incorporating both market insights and challenges into our daily client-facing deliverables, and larger strategic asks. This role will bring a layer of strategy, credibility and subject matter expertise into the sales process and will ultimately help drive the success of our Commercial team.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of both the broader healthcare ecosystem and the niche segments Memora plays in, along with a “client-facing” approach to deliverables that will lend credibility and professionalism to Memora’s name in the market. Additionally, the Commercial Strategy Lead will work closely with all roles across the Commercial team, spending a majority of time partnering with Memora’s Revenue team. Ideal candidates will be driven by the problems we are solving and by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Connect market trends with challenges heard from Memora’s prospects, and incorporate into client-facing presentations delivered to C-suites of Health Systems, Health Plans and Digital Health organizations
- Be a thought partner to across the Commercial organization in executing on the strategy and deliverables to close new prospect or expand existing partners
- Support client meetings with Commercial teams and take ownership of building the business case, and accompanying client-facing deliverables, for prospects (new business) and partners (expansions); deliverables, ranging from follow-ups to client discussions to market research analyses to, where applicable, proposals inclusive of ROI models and phased implementation approaches
- Engage in the sales process, alongside Revenue and Client Success teams, and highlight opportunity and focus areas for each prospect while also helping to determine the necessary follow-up / next steps post client discussions
- Work cross-functionally with the Chief of Staff, Commercial, Solution Consulting, Product Marketing, Revenue Operations and other Memora enablement functions to build an execution and delivery strategy around the needs heard from company’s prospects and partners
- Minimum of two years at a leading consulting firm, focused on Healthcare
- Strategy and operational experience outside of consulting for at least two years
- Deep understanding of the Healthcare ecosystem
- Experience being client facing
- Experience working in a high-paced environment
- Excitement around building business cases and collateral that will move prospects throughout the sales funnel
- Able to assume ownership for making all deliverables, points of communication, etc client-facing and client-ready
- Data driven with an ability to visualize data in a very articulate and digestible format
- Success with early stage organizations
- Substantial rolodex in Healthcare
- Proficient in Salesforce
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Shape, and continue to refine, the strategy, execution and growth models for Memora’s Commercial team
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative Health Plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid maternity/paternity leave, bi-annual retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan
About Memora Health:
Memora Health, the leading intelligent care enablement platform, helps clinicians focus on top-of-license practice while proactively engaging patients along complex care journeys. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for care teams and patients. Our platform digitizes and automates high-touch clinical workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication and support. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members across the country, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, General Catalyst, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.